Olustee Scholarship Pageant 2024
Columbia County Administration Building Auditorium, 372 West Duval St. Lake City, FL.
February 3,2024 at 3pm
Categories: All girls will compete in beauty for the Olustee title. You
will have the option to enter your child in Sportwear, Talent and Photogenic.
Contestants in for the Miss Title (ages 16-20) compete in Beauty, Talent,
Sportswear, Interview, and onstage question. The Winner in the Miss Title will receive a
$500 educational Scholarship and will reign throughout the festival.
Tickets are available at the door for $10 Adults $5 for
students and preschoolers free.
Contestants must live or attend school in Baker, Columbia,
Gilchrist, Hamilton Suwannee or Union counties.
To enter please complete registration form and email form to email@example.com. Pageant fees are paid online and
must be received before a child is entered into pageant. Once we receive your
registration and payment, we will email you confirmation.
We are looking forward to the rehearsal and pageant. Please feel free to reach out to us at Olusteepageant@gmail.com or call Elaine Owens @ 386-965-2787.
Girls in the pageant will compete in party dress or gown and will be judged on poise, showmanship, and gracefulness onstage. Girls ages 2-15 may enter sportswear or talent as a separate competition. Age divisions for the beauty title are: 2-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12 13-15 and 16-22. Age divisions for talent and sportswear are 2-6, 7-10, 11-15. Miss Contestants (ages 16-22) will be interviewed by a panel of judges before the pageant. During the pageant, Miss Contestants will also be judged on modeling, talent, sportswear, and an onstage
Ages 3 mos-15
Beauty $65, Sportswear, $35, Talent $35, Photogenic $20. Beauty is the only
requirement for the title. The other divisions are separate competitions. Miss
Contestant’s fee (ages 16-22) is $125. This includes interview, beauty, sportswear, and onstage question. Photogenic is separate for Miss Contestants.
Miss Olustee will be awarded a $500 educational Scholarship and will reign
throughout the festival, which is Feb 16-17.
- NO practice will be allowed in the auditorium except during regularly scheduled rehearsal times. Do not show up at the school board office to ask for individual rehearsal.
- NO glamour shots allowed for photogenic.
- Contestants must reside or attend school in Baker, Columbia, Gilcrest, Hamilton, Suwannee, or Union Counties.
- The winner of the Miss Olustee Title must fulfill her obligations to receive her monetary award. In the event the winner cannot fulfill her duties, her crown will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up.
- Rehearsal Schedule is listed. All photogenic pictures MUST be turned in at rehearsal.
- Entry deadline is January 22.
Rehearsal Schedule (Rehearsal is out of the School Administration Building)
Wednesday, January 24, 2024
2:45pm-3:30pm-Little Miss (4-6)
3:30pm-4:15pm-Petite Miss (7-9)
4:15pm-5:00pm-Miss Olustee (16-22)
Friday, January 26, 2024
2:45pm-3:30pm-Miniature Miss (2-3)
3:30-4:15pm-PreTeen Miss (10-12) 4:15pm-5:00pm- Junior Miss (13-15)
Please complete the registration form below:
*Deadline for entries is January 22, 2024
*Payment must be received before you are registered